Monday, October 5, 2009

My bizarre life.























So, I'm trying some new things with my drawing and lettering style! It's going to be a little shaky at first, but I keep reminding myself that it was also a big leap when I stopped drawing stick figures and started including details like noses and eyebrows. I'm working on a longer comic about finishing the Georgia section of the Appalachian Trail this weekend (btdubs, I finished the Georgia section of the Appalachian Trail this weekend OMGZ), and already I'm getting a much better hang of this new style. No one tell Julia Wertz I'm cribbing from her.

I'm also experimenting a bit more with shading in Photoshop. I'm not wild about how the trees came out, but I think the different shades of gray add some cool detail to my people. Oh, and next Tuesday, I'm doing a comic in full color. I know, exciting, right?

No comments: