Monday, January 3, 2011

Country folk wisdom.























Aside from the merciless teasing, the rest of the day was super-fun! Mikey and I drove up to Vogel State Park in north Georgia and played in the snow, walked on the frozen lake ("Look! I'm Jesus!"), had epic snowball battles (I won), built snowmonstrosities, and generally just enjoyed the winter wonderland in a way only a Vermont transplant and a Florida native can. Later, we went to Helen, where we bought ironic hats and tiny glass bears in a flea market and drank a beer in a German biergarten. It was the BEST DAY EVER!

4 comments:

Indiana Rachel said...

That actually really looks like both of you. I'll keep this in mind next time I get thirsty on a hike.

Brooke said...

Me: "Mikey, check out my latest comic."
Mikey: "That is NOT what I look like!"
Me: "Yes it is. Ooh, someone posted a comment!"
Mikey: "Who is Indiana Rachel?"
Me: "Oh! It's Rachel PiƱate!"
Mikey: "Cool, what'd she say?"
Me: "'That actually really looks like both of you.' OH SNAP, MIKEY!"

Thanks for helping me win that argument :D

Indiana Rachel said...

Haha glad I could help. Say hi to Mikey for me, pretty please!

Brooke said...

Will do!